- Typically start as development engineers and graduate to higher career options as architects, technical leaders and managers.
- As design engineers, computing / IT consultants, solution developers and entrepreneurs.
- As system/network administrators and IT managers.
- To provide sound knowledge of computing principles and their applications in scientific and engineering domains.
- To develop student's ability to analyze problems scenarios and evolve solutions involving selected areas of computing.
- To expose students to principles and practices of design and development of computing systems.
- To enable students to identify new computing trends and understand emerging technologies.
- To enable students to gain the ability to identify, formulate and solve challenging problems both in hardware and software systems.
The institute is totally equipped with latest technology, has evolved system friendly e-initiatives. Continuing up-gradation of infrastructure like Wi-Fi campus, supplemented by workshops, seminars, live projects and setting up a centre for e-business that aims to facilitate industry academic interface, thus enabling grooming of tech-savvy managers with skills to integrate technology solution to workplace environment.
The institute is totally equipped with latest technology, has evolved system friendly e-initiatives. Continuing up-gradation of infrastructure like Wi-Fi campus, supplemented by workshops, seminars, live projects andsetting up a centre for e-business that aims to facilitate industry academic interface, thus enabling grooming of tech-savvy managers with skills to integrate technology solution to workplace environment. The computing resources include latest servers and workstations, a state of the art campus network and an Internet connection so that the students can leverage the power of IT and experience the e-learning processes. From this year every student has to be equipped with a laptop and 24X7 access to both intranet as well as internet. Entire academic activities such as e-bulletin board, e-discussion forum, feedback, online leave application, course outline class schedule are made available to the faculty, students and the administration on their desktop.
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering is well equipped with high end computers, latest software & state-of-the -art IT infrastructure. All computing resources are interconnected with high speed internet. The Department has well qualified faculties having sound academic background. A good number of alumni are associated working with notable and well-established companies across the country and abroad.
The course focuses not only on syllabus coverage but also emphasizes on students’ hands on experience by making projects on current technology. The Department is having air-conditioned laboratories equipped with high-end machines for each individual student with internet, web application facilities accessible on LAN to provide students hands on experience on latest software and technology tools used in the Industries. The lab is well equipped with HD projectors for training and presentation purpose for the students. Eminent academicians, renowned scientists and researchers are often invited for interaction and knowledge sharing with the students.
1. Many research papers published in reputed journals by talented faculties.
2. Regular visit of experts from various Universities and Corporate sectors like TCS, Byju’s Learning App, Web Expert India etc.
3. Special labs for students such as Unix Lab, RDBMS Lab, Graphics Lab etc equipped with ultramodern facilities.
4. Awareness programmes are conducted on teaching-learning process.
5. OFC Connected Computer lab for the practical knowledge of the students.
6. Key skills imparted to students include Mobile App development, Networking, Web Designing area for Collaborative learning.
7. Regular interaction and career counselling of each student.
8. Smart Classrooms with Audio-visual facility.
9. All instruments available with latest configuration to impart practical cum theoretical knowledge on subject matter.
10. Expert lectures by Eminent Professors/ Scientists from premier institutions as IITs, NITs, and other universities etc.
- Programming for problem solving using C
- Object oriented programming lab using C++
- Data structures lab
- Computer organization & architecture lab
- Operating systems lab
- Design & analysis of algorithms lab
- Database management systems lab
- Compiler design lab
- Java programming language lab
- Software engineering lab
- Web applications design & development lab
- Artificial intelligence lab
- Data mining lab
- Minor project lab
- Major project lab