- Industries involving wireless communications and signal processing, micro- and nano electronics, lasers and optics, electronic devices, telecommunications, nano technology, robotics, information systems, power systems, computer software hardware integration, control systems, and other advanced technologies.
- Placement in leading core communication companies like BSNL, MTNL, Reliance Communications, Tata Telecom, Vodafone, Bharathi Telecom, Nokia, CISCO, IBM, Intel, Agilent, Alcatel, AT & T, Ericsson and others.
- To apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to electronics and communication engineering problems.
- To design and conduct experiments and to acquire data, their analysis & interpretation.
- To function in and/or develop leadership in multi-disciplinary teams.
- To understand ethical and professional responsibility.
- To apply engineering solutions to community services.
- To engage in life-long learning to follow developments in electronics and communication engineering.
- To skillfully use modern engineering tools and techniques necessary for engineering design, analysis and applications.
- A recognition of the need for quality.
- Basic Electronics Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- VLSI & Embedded System Lab
- Control System Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- MAT-LAB programming Lab
(Essentially for Computer Science and Engineering Branch)
Intel Quad Processor 3 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB hard Disk, 100 MBPS LAN Connection, Broadband connection up to 16mbps.
(For first year all branches, to acquire computer fundamentals and basic computer knowledge)
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E2124@2.6GHz, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Disk, 100 mbps LAN Connection, BSNL Broadband internet connection and World Phone Broadband internet connection (Wireless Connection).
(To access internet to all the students for various project work and other activities)
Intel Core 2 Duo Processors E2124@1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Disk, 100 mbps LAN connection and Broadband internet connection up to 16 mbps.
- Computer Training And Certification
To provide in house training to all the computer science and engineering students in their third year and final year, by subject experts in software training and development institutes and centers.