- Industries involving wireless communications and signal processing, micro- and nano electronics, lasers and optics, electronic devices, telecommunications, nano technology, robotics, information systems, power systems, computer software hardware integration, control systems, and other advanced technologies.
- Placement in leading core communication companies like BSNL, MTNL, Reliance Communications, Tata Telecom, Vodafone, Bharathi Telecom, Nokia, CISCO, IBM, Intel, Agilent, Alcatel, AT & T, Ericsson and others.
- The demand for ECE engineers is going to increase exponentially, especially in the field of defense, space & telecommunication in future. With the advent of latest technological innovations, new opportunities came into existence for electronics & communication engineers. The latest technologies include self-driving cars, autonomous drone logistics, robotics, automation in industries, smart energy systems etc.
- ECE students can develop an exciting career in industries like consumer electronics manufacturing organization, Telecommunication & IT industries, Health care equipment manufacturing, Mobile communication (4G and 5G), Internet technologies, Power Electronics, and other industries like steel, petroleum and chemical industry etc.
- Electronics & Communication engineers also have lots of opportunities in Government and private companies like DRDO, BEL, BHEL, BDL, ISRO, BSNL, Indian railways, NALCO, IOCL, HP, SAMSUNG, LG, Reliance and many more in the areas of design, manufacture, installation, operation, and maintenance of electronics equipment and systems.
- Basic Electronics Lab
- Analog Electronics Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Network Theory Lab
- Intelligent Instrument Lab
- Analog & Digital Communication Lab
- Microwave Lab
- Solid state & physics Devices Lab
- Microprocessor & Microcontroller Lab
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
- EEM Lab
- PCB design Lab
(Essentially for Computer Science and Engineering Branch)
Intel Quad Processor 3 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB hard Disk, 100 MBPS LAN Connection, Broadband connection up to 16mbps.
(For first year all branches, to acquire computer fundamentals and basic computer knowledge)
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E2124@2.6GHz, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Disk, 100 mbps LAN Connection, BSNL Broadband internet connection and World Phone Broadband internet connection (Wireless Connection).
(To access internet to all the students for various project work and other activities)
Intel Core 2 Duo Processors E2124@1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Disk, 100 mbps LAN connection and Broadband internet connection up to 16 mbps.
- Computer Training And Certification
To provide in house training to all the computer science and engineering students in their third year and final year, by subject experts in software training and development institutes and centers.