Relationship of Parent with Student
1. The curriculum has been designed to make students industry ready by imparting analytical and reasoning, language and soft skills and addition to technical competencies as desired by the industry
2. Holistic development of students is ensured by participation of students in various sports, cultural and co- curricular activities organized throughout the year
3. Students are sensitized towards cross cutting issues like gender, equality, environment and sustainability, ethics and values etc., through relevant courses in the curriculum as well as through community service/ projects
4. The academic flexibility embedded in the curriculum provides opportunities to students to pursue their interest by choosing from a vast number of pathways / electives from own area / specialization as well as from other areas.
5. Courses in the curriculum promote Entrepreneurship and students are encouraged and supported to initiate startups by Startup school mentorship
6. The curriculum is outcome based and the expected outcomes, through various courses are attained
© 2023 NSIT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. | POWERED BY :